YogasanaJuly 24, 2017
Sukshma Yoga (Top to Toe Micro Exercises)July 24, 2017
Suryanamaskar is a full body exercise in its 12 poses.
Every pose of Suryanamaskar is a complete asan.
4. Ashwa (Dakshin) Sanchalanasan
9. Ashva (Vaama) Sanchalanasan
Benefits of Suryanamaskar:
1. It Enhances skin beauty and gives a radiating glow because of natural detoxicating process and tightening of skin.
2. It helps toning of Muscles and gives body a good shape.
3. Helps in reducing weight.
4. Helps balance metabolism and solves problems like constipation, indigestion etc.
5. It helps in reducing prakrutidoshas like Acidity, Sinus and Gases.
6. Smoothens the functioning of bodily systems.
7. Improves functioning of heart and lungs.
8. Improves functioning of Kidneys.
9. Tones nerves and nervous system
10. Increases alertness of mind, memory and concentration.
11. Corrects hormonal imbalance.
12. Reduces hairfall