Hasta MudraJuly 24, 2017
TestFebruary 3, 2018
- Diet doesn’t mean giving up on eating or giving up foods you like.
- Its more about When to eat what? How much to eat? What combinations to eat?
- You don’t have to starve to have good diet. You just need to eat right.
- India has always been a rich and nourished land! The variety of grains, cereals, pulses, vegetables, spices, condiments is just too wide and varied. The variety in taste and dishes is beyond our count.
- But what is the most astounding thing about Indian foods is the combinations of recipes which hits the right note- Taste & Health too. Every spice has got a reason why
it is added, every constituent has got the combinational nutritional quotient.
- Not to forget that the food changes from region to region which serves requirements of body in accordance to the climate and weather conditions.
- The festivals and their foods are again as per the changing seasons and body requirements.
- So stick to your genes and taste buds. Stay away from fad foods, have some real food, have it right proportions and combinations and see the aromatic magic in your life.
error: Content is protected !!