1. Diabetes: If you skip your breakfast, it could put you at the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. People who skip breakfast have higher blood sugar levels during lunch.
2. Weight gain: If you skip the first meal of the day you tend to eat much more for lunch to overcompensate your body.
3. Heart disease: Skipping breakfast leads to hypertension, obesity, high blood pressure and high cholesterol which slowly and gradually develop into heart diseases.
4. Migraine: Skipping breakfast is one of the worst triggers for migraine.
5. Affects mood and cognitive function: Avoiding breakfast can have a negative impact on your mood.
6) Focus & memory: Skipping breakfast can affect the focus at work and memory professing.
7) Fatigue: Skipping breakfast leads to low gluocose levels and hence fatigue.
Guys, fuel yourself right in the morning! Stay Blessed Stay Awesome.