Hasta MudraJuly 24, 2017
TestFebruary 3, 2018
- Diet doesn’t mean giving up on eating or giving up foods you like.
- Its more about When to eat what? How much to eat? What combinations to eat?
- You don’t have to starve to have good diet. You just need to eat right.
- India has always been a rich and nourished land! The variety of grains, cereals, pulses, vegetables, spices, condiments is just too wide and varied. The variety in taste and dishes is beyond our count.
- But what is the most astounding thing about Indian foods is the combinations of recipes which hits the right note- Taste & Health too. Every spice has got a reason why
it is added, every constituent has got the combinational nutritional quotient.
- Not to forget that the food changes from region to region which serves requirements of body in accordance to the climate and weather conditions.
- The festivals and their foods are again as per the changing seasons and body requirements.
- So stick to your genes and taste buds. Stay away from fad foods, have some real food, have it right proportions and combinations and see the aromatic magic in your life.