In the morning,fill your mouth with water, open your eyes wide & splash water on them for 5/6 times.
Give exercise to eyes in morning for minimum 5 minutes.
Walk bare feet on green grass for 10 minutes to release eye stress.
Get your eyes checked regularly with your nearest optician.
1. Use the 20-20-20 rule: every 20 minutes, take a 20-second break and look at something 20 feet away (some fresh natural thing like flowers on desk preferred).
2. Do not forget to blink periodically.
3. Use glasses that are specifically designed for your PC/laptop.
4. Keep your monitor bright as it reduces flickering.
5. Use incandescent lighting and avoid high-intensity lamps, which cast shadows and create glare. Place a dim light on either side of your workstation.
6. Your PC screen should be 15 to 20 degrees below eye level (about 4 or 5 inches) as measured from the center of the screen and 20 to 28 inches from the eyes.
7. Install an anti-glare screen.
8. Massage the area around the eyes. Rub your hands together to create friction and warmth, then gently cup your palms over your closed eyes and rest them.