Face is the index of mind, whereas good texture of skin and health of your hair are an indication of your physical and mental health. A person with disciplined life and regular yoga practice will look beautiful from outside as well as inside.
- Assimilation of nutrition: Yoga practice helps to provide nutrition at the cellular level. All the internal organs and particularly the endocrine glands get activated and their functioning is optimised.
- Anti ageing: Tightens skin and reduces/ Prevents wrinkles.
- Reduces dark circles: Improves blood circulation and relaxes nerves of brain, eyes hence reducing dark eye circles.
- Controls pimples: Controls hormonal problems and the resulting pimples.
- Ideal Proportionate body: Yoga helps you to attain your ideal body weight and gives you a proportionate body by removing excess weight from all body organs.
- Flexibility: It helps to improve flexibility and maintain correct posture for young looks.
- Detoxification: Detoxifying your body is most essential for beauty. Yoga improves blood circulation and helps to remove toxins from the body. Detoxification of alimentary canal through yogic kriyas helps optimum absorption of nutrients in your food.
- Stress reduction: Yoga practice helps to reduce the stress levels considerably and provides complete relaxation which in turn gives a fresh skin. Coping with women issues: Yoga practice can specially benefit women to retain their natural beauty while coping up with menstrual problems, child birth, work and home stress etc.
- Yoga Asanas makes you free from disease by strengthening the immune system. Healthy body means healthy skin.
To achieve the above discussed results, we will Create a balanced/stress free schedule by learning & implementing:
- 4.Micro Exercises.
- 5.Hasta Mudra.
- 6.Ashta chakras(Energy centers)
- 9.Easy Diet .