- The mediocre teacher tells.
- The good teacher explains.
- The superior teacher demonstrates.
- The great teacher inspires!!!
It is up to us teachers to choose which category we want to be in. Whatever it is the fact remains that teachers are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the earth!!!!
Hence it is extremely critical for teachers to be healthy and happy and in harmony with themselves!!
Commonly found issues in teachers as per the latest health survey are:
- Lethargy, depression, exhaustion, and headaches.
- High-blood pressure.
- Teachers often lose their voice or easily get throat related problems.
- Bad backs, swollen ankles, knee pain, spondylitis, neck pain etc.
- Anxiety disorders particularly in male teachers
- Bronchitis, Dermatitis and varicose veins are common in female teachers.
- Increased weight, thyroid is common in female teachers.
We have summarized the above issues category wise and designed solutions for the same:
|Topic & issue||Pravaah wellness module||Key features|
|Personal stress with Friends/Family/Peers||ऐक्य|
|Lack of energy||चैतन्य|
|Ailments and diseases||संजीवनी|