#Pravaahspeaks, Lets prevent and win over cancer.October 31, 2017
Lifestyle management through Raja Yoga or Ashtanga Yoga, part 6.November 8, 2017
- Boost your diet: Eating foods that are high in vitamin C will help keep your immune system strong, so include fruit and veggies such as lemons, kiwifruit, capsicum and broccoli in your diet.
- Regular Pranayama: Breathing exercises help throw toxins and cleanse the respiratory system in the best way, boosts up the over-all immunity of body & creates sufficient warmth in body to combat cold.
- Exercise regularly: It’s vital to keep your workout regimen up during winter, with a recent study showing that a moderate level of regular exercise has a long-term cumulative effect on immune response.
- Stay connected: Socialising helps strengthen your immune system by keeping you active and reducing your stress levels, so avoid the temptation to rug up on the couch all winter.
- Scrub up: Frequent hand washing is one of the best ways to avoid getting sick and spreading illness as it limits the transfer of bacteria, viruses and other microbes.
- Sleep well: Lack of sleep can have a serious effect on your immune system, making you more vulnerable to catching colds.
To Receive daily health tips, articles and our upcoming programs, ping on 7741979179.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more, Visit us at www.pravaahwellness.com