Lifestyle management through Raja Yoga or Ashtanga Yoga, part 5.October 25, 2017
Bhagwad Gita & Pranayama- Krishna talksOctober 28, 2017
Gayatri mantra, more than just a shloka or prayer! Strongest of all mantras. Read out why chanting it is helpful.
- Brain: The mantra stimulates your nerve centres, thus enhancing concentration, memory and focus.
- Heart: According to a study published in the British Medical Journal, chanting Gayatri mantra regularizes your breathing pattern, thus synchronizing your heart beat and e
- Face & Skin: The vibrations stimulate vital points on the face that help increase circulation and remove toxins. Besides, deep breathing oxygenates the skin making it look younger
- Stress & Depression: Since this powerful mantra stimulates your brain, it brings relief from stress and keeps depression at bay.
- Positivity: It attracts positive vibrations around us strongly making us feel more nourished.
- Pronunciation: Chanting it regularly improves pronunciation of learning kids.
To Receive daily health tips, articles and our upcoming programs, ping on 7741979179.
Email us at email@example.com
To know more, Visit us at www.pravaahwellness.com