As You read this note, Check if you are slouching right now in the chair?
Are you?! Well, bad posture can increase feelings of depression, zap your energy and cut off your circulation to brain.
Buckle up, sit straight and read the note now! Let me help you to maintain a good posture at work-desk.
1) Push your hips back in the chair seat.
2) Adjust the height of your seat in a way that your feet are not hanging or bending on the floor.
3) Adjust the height of your seat in a way that your knees are a bit at lower line of hips.
4) Place both the feet flat on the ground! Don’t cross the legs or stick them out in slanting forward direction.
5) Keep your ears in line to your shoulders. No bending your neck forward or backward beyond the shoulder line.